Finally. The last parts....

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Finally. The last parts....

Post by jkevinlilly »

Finally,
I bought the last parts (except for tires and a new chain) on ebay today that I should need to rebuild the 76 GT-550 project bike that I bought two years ago for $150. Looks like my dining room will be a bit "untidy" again this winter. :D :D :D

Maybe one of these days I'll add up how much I have spent and see how much a $150 bike actually costs in the long run. :shock:

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
markj
To the on ramp

Re: Finally. The last parts....

Post by markj »

jkevinlilly wrote:Finally,
I bought the last parts (except for tires and a new chain) on ebay today that I should need to rebuild the 76 GT-550 project bike that I bought two years ago for $150. Looks like my dining room will be a bit "untidy" again this winter. :D :D :D

Maybe one of these days I'll add up how much I have spent and see how much a $150 bike actually costs in the long run. :shock:

Kevin
Ohh... don't do that. I got one of them $100 bikes. I love to tell people that I paid that much for it. I don't have the gumption to add up what it actually cost me to get it on the road and cleaned up.
So many Projects - So little time
muzza
Supreme UFOB

Post by muzza »

something to keep you busy over winter, eh..........?

It's so cold up your way you'll snap your fingers off before you'd strip a thread.

Enjoy finishing off the project, I can see this is going to be one mighty nice looking bike when you finish.
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs. (Suzuki Compendium - www.ozebook.com)