New House......

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

muzza
Supreme UFOB

Post by muzza »

gollydamn it that is a lot of house and land for 175clicks! Here you would have to find 1.5 million for that.

I might just see if I can get emmigrate to the US of A to get myself a bit of house and land.
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs. (Suzuki Compendium - www.ozebook.com)
Buffalo-guy
To the on ramp

Post by Buffalo-guy »

Lane.
Just to expand on Muzza's comment, my x-sister-in-law just sold her small acreage, with an 1100 sq ft house in need of major work, for $630 thou. The house was a non-entity, but the land has great potential, being within 10 minutes of town here. I think you got the deal of the century, and with the agreeable interest rates, at least something good is coming out of this unsettled economy. Cheers.
Fred
Suzuki GT 750s
Ducati 750 GTs
2007 Duc 1000 GT (the clone)
2002 V Strom 1000 (lives again)
Suzuki RE5s
CBXs (18 cylinders, 72 valves)
rbond
Yeah Man, the Interstate

Post by rbond »

Would we have to sneak Muzza into the states or do you think the government would let him in? I think he would be dangerous to let loose on our streets since he has had a lifetime of driving on the wrong side......
advant63
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: m12 or50 a100 s32-2 s32-2 t250 gt250 t500r

Post by advant63 »

Would we have to sneak Muzza into the states or do you think the government would let him in?
the government bends over backwards for celebrities. with muzza's money they could prop up the country with his tax payments :D
m12 or50 k10 a100
s32-2 s32-2 t250r
gt250 t500r gt550a
twin cobras in baskets
muzza
Supreme UFOB

Post by muzza »

I'd be expecting a governorship or something similar if I came across......it would be good to put my kangaroo skinning and wombat mounting skills to use somewhere.

Since when did immigrants have to pay tax?

How could that be fair?
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs. (Suzuki Compendium - www.ozebook.com)
markj
To the on ramp

Post by markj »

muzza wrote:I'd be expecting a governorship or something similar if I came across......it would be good to put my kangaroo skinning and wombat mounting skills to use somewhere.
Well we could make you an "honorary" something or other. As for kangaroo skinning we've got none of those but plenty of deer. And for Wombat mounting - I'm pretty sure that's illeagal...oh wait...I see what your saying. I don't even think Hadaka makes bikes any more. Ok back to beer drinking...."hicup" ....
So many Projects - So little time
two-stroke-brit
Novice racer
Suzuki 2-Strokes: gt750

green eye is a terrible thing

Post by two-stroke-brit »

hey thats not fair $175k and at a great rate , how is the job market in colubia its bumping along the floor in texas hopefully it will pick up soon.
i would say i am a qualified engineer but the locals get pissy about the title thing so i will go with traditional 5 year apprenticed machinist cnc and manual. but i digress the house and property looks great .two and a bit acers plenty of room for fooling about with all sorts of things. does it get cold enough for snow there that sure would look pretty then.
well enough of my drooling good luck in your new place nov/dec will be here soon as you like.
mark
She will never be pretty but hoping she will be a fun ride.

1973 SUZUKI GT750K.=SOLD
yamaha speedtwinn 100 barn find =SOLD
1x 1973 kawasaki H1 (restored)
1x 1973 kawasaki H1 (basket case) =SOLD
1982 HONDA CB900F =SOLD
1982 YAMAHA RD350LC.
1985 RZ350N
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

In WV, it totally depends on where you live as to price. 5 years ago I sold a 1200 square foot house with some "issues" on an acre of ground for 100K. Moved about 200 miles, and 5 months later bought a house that is twice as big, built much better, on 53 acres with three outbuildings and a 40x40 handbuilt oak two-story barn.

For 100K. :D

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
H2RICK
AMA Superbike
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT550A, GSF1200SK6 currently

Post by H2RICK »

Way to go, rngdng. Sounds like you're all set up to get on with some serious bike collecting, now that you have some space so that things can "expand" a little. :lol: :lol: 8)
GT550A Mint & Original
H2A Semi-Hot Rod Built From A Basket Case
KZ650C2 Mint & Original...mostly
GSF1200SK6 Bandit...My LD Ride
Additional H2 projects In Boxes.....
MBD Sufferer
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

Coyote wrote:
We plan to move in the first week in December.
We??
Yes, last December I met the love of my life, Suzanne. We have been together for ten months today without the slightest arguement. I moved in with her August 1st, and WE will be living in the new house. I can't imagine getting along with anyone better. It's amazing for both of us.

AND, my divorce will be finalized on November 3rd, AT LAST!!!

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........
Zook-e
Smokin'

Post by Zook-e »

rngdng wrote:
Coyote wrote:
We plan to move in the first week in December.
We??
Yes, last December I met the love of my life, Suzanne. We have been together for ten months today without the slightest arguement. I moved in with her August 1st, and WE will be living in the new house. I can't imagine getting along with anyone better. It's amazing for both of us.

AND, my divorce will be finalized on November 3rd, AT LAST!!!

Lane

Sounds good, friend. I am really happy for you. Happiness in life is a must.
"If you keep hitting your head against the wall you will eventually put a hole in the wall or your head"

1968 T500 Monoshock, 1972 GT750 Custom, 1973 GT750 Lemans

http://www.sundialmotosports.com
owo1fox
Still in the Driveway

Congratulation

Post by owo1fox »

Hey Lane, congrats on the new house in Columbia. Hope you are doing well, I'm down the road from you in Lake City. Still have the GT 550 and the VFR 750 for now...and a few other bikes....he he.

Gary
rngdng
AMA Superbike

Post by rngdng »

Hi Gary, it's been a while. I too, have a VFR (naked 91....). We should get together one day...

Lane
If you stroke it more than twice; you're playing with it.

Too many bikes, too much time, ENOUGH SPACE, FINALLY! Never enough money.........