How's it going everybody?

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Jughead
This IS the real me!!!

How's it going everybody?

Post by Jughead »

I'm about to fall over from Exhaustion. :lol: It's hard to Keep up with 3 Carpenters,2 Electricians,20 Mexican Rock Layers and the kid that works for me.Somehow I still don't know what my Job is at work so I just do whatever hits me in the Head when I get there. :lol: So far it looks like I'm the Clean up crew. :roll:
Hang me from the Tree of Shame.Damn! I forgot the Rope.
Ron Jessome
Still in the Driveway

Post by Ron Jessome »

Haven't enjoyed your presence for a while.Glad to see you're still around though very busy. This is still on the same estate you were working, I think. When the contractors and all leave, you are still there, right?
Hang in. The others will leave shortly.
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Do'in good here in WV Juggy. Be glad you are keepin busy, lot of people in this part of the world would be happy to even be still workin.

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
Jughead
This IS the real me!!!

Post by Jughead »

Just wanted to stop by and see how everybody is doin'.Yeah I'm tickled Shitless I got to keep my Job.If the Lady I worked for over the Years comes back to see what has Happened She is Going to Fall over Dead.It looks like an Atomic Bomb Hit right in the Middle.A new Driveway was cut thru Solid rock from one side of the Property to the other.The Main House and Guest House is now tied together and everything else has been Gutted.
Yeah Ron Hopefully I'll still be taking care of everything.The Guy I work for must Trust me a lot because the first time I went to the Office to pick up my check there was an Instant Business meeting and he asked me if I would be interested in running the Marina just up the road if He bought it.He told me that he thought I had the Personality to make it work.Guess thats a good way of saying I'm full of Bullshit. :wink: Unfortunately the sale was a foreclosure and someone else out bid him.I already have too much to tend to now with the Two Houses I'm over and working part time at the Wine Vineyard.This year on the Vineyard was the first Major Harvest.In all the Owner had Over 24,000 Pounds of Grapes.He has Plans on putting over 650 More vines in this Spring. :shock:

True Kevin.Things Have gotten rough Around here but we are one of the Lucky Areas that Hasn't been Hit as hard as the rest of the Nation.I have seen though that there is still work out there but it's work that no one wants to do thus it goes to Mexicans.In this area I see a lot of Laziness.So the work goes to Immigrants.I have been working side by side with more Mexicans this year than I have seen my whole life.Although the work would be offered to an American Around here the people I know Won't take a Pay cut or work longer hours than they normally do. :roll:
jkevinlilly
My new bike is "IRIS"

Post by jkevinlilly »

Glad things arn't that bad where you Juggy, it is going slowly downhill around here. I guess the best part is WV never really has had a rich economy to fall from like some of the rest of the US. Like the song says, "Wall street fell, but we were so poor, we couldn't tell." :)
The coal and timber industry are cutting way back, which in turn effects the rest of this part of the world. Weyerhauser has the biggest factory in the county, making OSB board, and plans to have mandatory furloughs of two weeks in Nov & Dec, and then one week per month after the first of the year. From looking at the local paper's weekly court report, the only jobs that are thriving are drug dealing and breaking and entry. Definately glad I am just a "lowly state worker", the pay may not be as much as private industry, but the job security looks a lot better right now.

Kevin
Everything Commeth
To He Who Waiteth
So Long As He Who Waiteth
Worketh Like Hell While He Waiteth
Jughead
This IS the real me!!!

Post by Jughead »

Yeap the Drug Dealing and Stealing is getting worse around here.I have to do checks at odd hours during the night to make sure no one is breaking in at work.So far the only thing missing off of the job is an extension cord.the guys across the lake is missing a Gas Can. :roll: