New to Forum

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

slosher
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750L & GT550L T140V & TL1000 97s

New to Forum

Post by slosher »

Hello everybody the names Dave good to join you all.
New to this forum just like to give a quick intro :) I live in a little village called Pelsall near Walsall so that makes me officially a Yam Yam :lol: and not a Brummie :up:
First real bike a BSA Starfire then bought a GT250A prior to those a FS1E which i binned and ended up in traction for 13wks Anyhow life moved on with mortgages and kids and all that stuff :roll: and bikes took a back stage. However once a biker always a biker decided to buy a basket case in 2000 a GT550L still riding the bike today a real little flyer. Adding a TL1000 97s with the little Suzi
Enjoyed restoring the bike so decided to purchase a Kettle "L" model in 2009 import from Minnesota came out very nice and kept it totally original (don't get upset Alan H i aye a rivet counter) :lol: :lol:
Recently bought a T140v 74 bonnie had a real interesting re-build with that bike but handles like a dream.
So still riding all four bikes as much as possible and keeps me busy in retirement with maintenance of these old turds :up: :up:

Cheers Dave
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Re: New to Forum

Post by Alan H »

Yoo Hoo Dave. Welcome to another madhouse.
But I'm a mod on here!! :twisted:

Alan H
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
slosher
On the street
Suzuki 2-Strokes: GT750L & GT550L T140V & TL1000 97s

Post by slosher »

Alan H wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:24 pm Yoo Hoo Dave. Welcome to another madhouse.
But I'm a mod on here!! :twisted:

Alan H
Bloody nora you aye gone and bought a Lambretta and a parker have you Alan :lol:
thanks for the welcome bud.
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

Only ris a snaptin once and it nearly had me off (about 1970!!)
Never again, they're bloody dangerous imo. :shock:
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.