Seeking opinions re: worth it to join Kettle Club?

For discussion of all general things. Keep it clean folks. No politics or religion.

Moderators: oldjapanesebikes, H2RICK, diamondj, Suzsmokeyallan

Evans Ward
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 76 GT750, 72 H2 750, 84 RZ350

Seeking opinions re: worth it to join Kettle Club?

Post by Evans Ward »

Just as title states- is it worth the $ to join the Kettle Club? I've perused their site and have read through the sample quarterly newsletters uploaded there. Does the Forum there have more of a wealth of knowledge than here? They also promote cool swag/ merch which is always of interest and have entered into a deal where one can receive 20% off the purchase of the electronic Accent ignition. If I hadn't already purchased the Accent ignition, it would get a no brainer and would join just to save the $20 bucks or so there. Would like to hear both from those here that are Kettle Club members and those who are not. Thanks!
1976 Suzuki GT750 (Maui Blue), 1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV (Candytone Blue), 1984 Yamaha RZ350 (KRR- Yellow/ Black).
Warehouse1001

Re: Seeking opinions re: worth it to join Kettle Club?

Post by Warehouse1001 »

I'm a member and find the Kettle Club to be worthwhile. Planning on attending their meet next summer while in the UK. Chuck
old racer
To the on ramp
Suzuki 2-Strokes: RG250 GT750L GT750 DRAG seelyt500 tr500MK3

Post by old racer »

Why not go here for free.
http://www.kettleclinic.co.uk/kcforum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alan H
Moto GP
Suzuki 2-Strokes: 4 x GT550s - J, M, A, B.

Post by Alan H »

Kettle Clinic is friendlier and free.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.
Warehouse1001

Post by Warehouse1001 »

The club folks I have conversed with are very pleasant. Enjoy talking GT's with them. Good guys...Glad I joined.