[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 686: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 686: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Sundial Moto Sports • View topic - Could use a moderators assistance please
Suzuki2Strokes.com

Sundial Moto Sports

Suzuki Two-Stroke Message Board
Suzuki2Strokes.com
It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:45 pm 
Still in the Driveway

Suzuki 2-Strokes:
I have possibly created a login years ago and forgot.
Tried to create one just a bit ago and the registration page says my username and password? is already in use and I used a bad form? Something like that :roll:
Can I get a moderator to PM me so we can erase all my errors and I can re register so I can login with my own info. I’m using a friends login that they just created so I could possibly contact someone that could rectify for me. If you have to use the email associated with this login to communicate that is fine.

Thank you in advance

My user name is, “NORCALED” that I unsuccessfully registered with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:21 am 
World Superbike

Suzuki 2-Strokes:
You registered on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:09 pm and that account is/was inactive.
I've deleted it so you can try again.
For a 1st post, please do an introduction so we can see the general area where you live, a bit of biking experience etc. It's pointless you asking questions and getting a technical answer if you aren't technical, for instance.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:25 am 
World Superbike

Suzuki 2-Strokes:
Still problematic?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:16 pm 
World Superbike

Suzuki 2-Strokes:
Pointless asking for help then never coming back is it?